rLaunchpad is a community-led program that empowers StaFi’s FIS token holders to select promising Layer 1 projects for integration into the StaFi ecosystem. Through a voting process, FIS token holders can choose the most compelling project proposals, paving the way for the introduction of new rTokens on the StaFi platform.
StaFi provides a variety of services to launchpad participants, including:
- rToken backend technical development
- rToken frontend UI development
- rToken technical support after launch
- Marketing and community building support
The rLaunchpad lifecycle encompasses several key stages:
- Project Listing Proposals: Layer 1 projects or StaFi DAO draft initial project listing proposals, highlighting potential Layer 1 projects for integration.
- Community Voting: StaFi FIS token holders cast their votes to select the most promising Layer 1 project from the proposed list.
- Development Evaluation: The StaFi development team assesses the development costs and feasibility of integrating the chosen project.
Core Units of rLaunchpad
The rLaunchpad program revolves around three core units:
- Community: The StaFi community, represented by FIS token holders, plays a pivotal role in selecting promising Layer 1 projects, in the near future, we will also take corresponding layer 1 community members’ vote into consideration.
- StaFi DAO: The StaFi DAO facilitates the project proposal process and ensures community engagement throughout the rLaunchpad lifecycle.
- StaFi Development Team: The StaFi development team / cooperated development team evaluates project feasibility, oversees development, and launches new rTokens.
How to Join
To participate in the rLaunchpad program, StaFi FIS token holders can:
- Stay informed about project listing proposals through the StaFi forum and community channels.
- Actively participate in the voting process to select the most promising Layer 1 project.
- Contribute to discussions and feedback on the rLaunchpad program’s evolution.
- Take part in monitoring the performance of those new listed rTokens and deciding incentives and delisting adjustments as needed.
Project Participation Guidance
Project Application Process
To apply for the StaFi Launchpad, please follow these steps:
- Submit a completed application proposal in StaFi forum according to the guidance.
- Provide a detailed overview of your project, including the following information:
- Chain Name: The name of the layer 1 chain that the protocol is launching its liquid staking solution on.
- Applying Reasons: The reasons why the protocol is applying to launch its liquid staking solution on the StaFi rLaunchpad.
- Provided Liquidity: The amount of liquidity that the protocol offer for its liquid staking solution through rLaunchpad will be carefully considered to maintain a healthy token economy and prevent excessive token dilution. Ideally, the initial token amount should fall within the range of $1-$5 million USD or represent 1%-3% of the overall token ratio.
- Predicted TVL Once Launched: The predicted TVL of the protocol’s liquid staking solution once launched.
- Chain TVL and Information: The TVL, Tokenomics and other relevant information about the protocol’s chain.
- Contact Person: The contact information for the protocol’s team.
3. Explain why you are interested in launching on the StaFi Launchpad.
4. Provide a roadmap for your project.
5. Submit any other relevant information that you think would be helpful for the StaFi DAO to evaluate your application.
The StaFi DAO will evaluate applications based on the following criteria:
- Mainnet: The protocol must have a working mainnet.
- Commitment: The protocol must be committed to working with StaFi to ensure the success of its liquid staking launch. This includes cooperating with StaFi on marketing and community building initiatives to promote the LST token after launch.
- TVL: We consider TVL to be one of the most important criteria for rLaunchpad listing, as it is a key indicator of a project’s adoption and liquidity. A high TVL will benefit both the project and the StaFi community, as it will increase the demand for the project’s LST token.
- Team: The StaFi DAO will look for projects with experienced and qualified teams in order to have sustainable cooperation.
- Tokenomics: The StaFi DAO will look for projects with well-designed tokenomics.
- Use cases: The StaFi DAO will look for projects with clear and compelling use cases.
Season 1 is Open
Submit your rToken listing proposal or cast your vote as we welcome the next generation of innovative projects to StaFi!
- rLaunchpad introduction: https://www.stafi.io/rlaunchpad/
- Submit listing proposal: https://dao.stafi.io/c/newrtoken/2
- Voting: https://voting.opensquare.io/space/stafi
StaFi protocol is the first liquid staking protocol for multiple POS blockchains. StaFi aims to solve the contradiction between Mainnet security and token liquidity in PoS consensus.
Users can stake PoS tokens through StaFi and receive rTokens in return, which are available for trading, while still earning staking rewards. rToken is a synthetic staking derivative issued by StaFi to users when users stake PoS tokens through StaFi rToken App . rTokens are anchored to the PoS tokens staked by users and the corresponding staking rewards. rTokens can be transferred and traded at any time.
To date, the platform has released up to 10 various liquid staking solutions including rETH (StaFi Staked ETH), rMATIC, rBNB, rATOM, among others.